15th Annual Holiday Workshop Now Available


Hello and happy Monday. I hope all my American friends enjoyed a Happy Thanksgiving weekend. We traveled down to Florida for a few days to be with family and had a wonderful time. I'm back in Greenville now, feeling the holiday spirit, and ready to share my tutorial for my 15th Annual Holiday Workshop. 

This year, everything is virtual once again. I've created all the great Christmas items you've been used to over the years, along with a few additions. I've also created a digital download for you to print (11 pages with photos and step-by-step instructions) as well as a complete video tutorial of all the projects which shows even more detail than I can in the printed directions. When you purchase the tutorial in my Etsy shop, you get both! You'll be given a private video link to watch the video, as well as the digital download.

So what's in the workshop? You'll make the following (with plenty of paper left over for much more!)...

                                                                   Four Slimline Cards

Eight A2 Greeting Cards 

Four Gift Card Holders

Four Large Gift Tags

15 Small Gift Tags

Two different 3D Treat Holders


Everything is made with Graphic 45's "Let It Snow" full collection which you will need to purchase for yourself. This includes the 12 x 12 Collection Pack, 12 x 12 Patterns & Solids, 8 x 8 paper pad, Chipboard, Die-cut Assortment, and the Journaling & Ephemera Cards. I used Elizabeth Craft Designs' "Classic Christmas" collection which I will link to below. And of course, you'll need some cardstock. I used Navy, Burgundy, Pine Green, Ivory and Kraft, but you can use whatever you have. You'll need all your basic crafting tools and supplies, of course, and some pretty ribbon to match the papers. The detailed supply list is there in the Etsy listing, just in case I forgot anything here.

I hope you enjoy this fun workshop, and I think with both printed directions and a video, you'll find it super easy to follow. BUY YOURS HERE.

Thanks for popping in. If you purchase the tutorial, please let me know if you have any questions about anything along the way. Have fun! (note: when you purchase the supply listed below by clicking the link, I get a small commission from that sale)

 


Comments