Summer Pages in my Nature Notebook



Hello again! How has your Summer been going? It's almost Fall already, which is crazy. No matter what season, it's beautiful here in Greenville, SC and I've been snapping all kinds of nature photos to put in my planner. I've got a full post with more close-up photos and a "Craft With Me" video to share with you, in case you missed it, over on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog at this link.  I share how I made these bright and cheerful pages with some helpful tips and ideas for making your own pages. All supplies and links are provided, so I hope you take a moment to check it out. Thanks, and have a great day!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com