Prepping photos for your Planner/Journal


After a bit of a break from my planner (due to other projects) I'm finally back with some more pages to share with you. I've been getting lots of requests to share how I group my photos, resize them, and print them for my planner pages, so I've created a video on that for you today. In the video I start off with a little Craft With Me as I complete the last two pages, then I get to the photo information, so I hope you take a moment to check it out and see if it helps you. You can view more photos of the four pages on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog today HERE.

Below my video is the full supply list of all the products I used. Don't ever let the supply list intimidate you. I have ALL the ECD planner dies, so I use them. It's ultimately up to you which dies you find work best for you and your budget. A lot of creative fun can be had with just ONE die set! 

Hmm, maybe that's a good topic for another video!



Comments

  1. Merci de partager ce post avec nous. C'est toujours avec plaisir de visiter ton blog quand je veux me ressourcer.
    J'aimerais m'y mettre au coloriage dont je trouve tres interessant pour decupler le stress. Trop cool
    Merci une fois de plus.

    graph paper notebook
    WhiteLines Notebook
    dot grid notebook 8.5 x 11
    Password Journal
    password book with tabs
    Grid Notebook
    Password Notebook
    graph paper notebook

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com