Nautical-themed Mini Traveler's Notebook


Have you seen Graphic 45's new "Catch of the Day" collection? As usual, they did an amazing job making yet another fabulous collection. I love it so much, I've created this mini traveler's notebook using the 8 x 8 paper pad, the Patterns and Solids and the journaling cards, plus items from Elizabeth Craft Designs like the "Jeans" mini TN, the Lighthouse die, and the Ocean Edges die. I added some stamping on the inside too. I'll link all products at the end of this post.


Here's a super speedy look at the whole thing. I purposely made it fast because there are SO many pages and also because I've listed this project as a video tutorial in my Etsy shop. No paper directions to download or print, just me teaching you as we create it in a new video format. Once you purchase the tutorial, you'll receive a PDF page with a private link to the video. I've had some great feedback on this method and I'll definitely be making more this way.


In this tutorial, you'll learn how to assemble the signatures, create different page styles like side-loading vellum window pages and top-loading tag pockets, along with clever embellishment ideas using the Catch of the Day collection, stamps, and various ribbon trims. The full supply list is in the Etsy description but here are some main links below.






Comments