Craft With Me on a Southern Caribbean Cruise in 2022!


Ahoy, my creative friends, I have exciting news to share! I've been invited back by Crafter's Therapy Cruises to teach aboard an 8-night Southern Caribbean cruise in August of 2022. Hopefully by then this whole Covid business will be a thing of the past and we'll be back to normal, wonderful fun.

I will be teaching three exciting paper crafting classes on the sea days which will most certainly include Graphic 45 products as well as Elizabeth Craft Designs. This will be my one big teaching gig for 2022. No retreat that year, so this is it! The number of crafters will be limited to 32, so don't miss out. I'd love to have you join me. And trust me, Crafter's Therapy Cruises are the BEST.


Here are all the details so far...


August 13 - 21, 2022

Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas

out of Port Canaveral, Florida (right near the famous Cocoa Beach)

PORTS: 

Oranjestad, Aruba

Willemstad, Curacao

Kralendijk, Bonaire



All other details regarding pricing and registration can be found on the Crafter's Therapy Cruises website.


Also, check out this great video as they share a full walk-through of the renovated and 

updated Mariner of the Seas...



Let's cruise together and have a crafty fun time!! 

Comments