Ephemera Queen Double Mini Album


Have you seen Graphic 45's new "Ephemera Queen" collection? It's colorful, playful, and perfect for so many occasions: Birthday, Anniversary, Women, Friends, Girls, and so much more. It's such a happy collection, I had to dig into it right away and create this fun double mini album using two of the Graphic 45 ATC Tag & Pocket albums to create one big album in a gatefold style. The best part? I've created a tutorial so YOU can make one too. Just check out the video below, then gather your Graphic 45 goodies and get started. You can find everything you need here.






Here's the video tutorial. Enjoy!




Comments

  1. Wonderful tutorial and I love this double journal! Beautiful! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Roxanne. I'm delighted you like it.

      Delete
  2. Love this ! Looks so easy as I watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a unique album . Your tutorial was fantastic. I love the way you went slowly and showed each little bit so that we can copy your wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbara, your comments always make my day. I’m so glad you enjoyed it. Hugs!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com