Who do you miss during the pandemic?


 "Miss You" is the theme for the Elizabeth Craft Designs design team this week which is perfect during the pandemic while we're not able to gather with those we love. Check out the ECD blog to see all the great inspiration for "Miss You" themed cards when you get a chance.

Here is my fun little froggy card made with some great new dies, including that pretty background die, from Joset. I'm including a list of the dies I used with links to each below. The Frog is such a fun one because the die set includes other legs and pieces so you can pose him several different ways. He even has a crown. (think Prince Charming) He just makes me smile when I look at him, and I hope he does the same for my sweet Mom down in Florida when she gets this card. 

Thanks for stopping (or should I say Hopping) in today. Have a great week!




Comments