Summertime Honey Bear Card

Happy Sunday everyone. I hope you're enjoying your weekend. Today I have a quick share of a super cute honey bear birthday card for someone special. We're celebrating Summer over on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog today, so be sure to check out the other designers Summery projects using all sorts of fabulous ECD dies and stamps. I'll list the supplies for my card down below this post.


I love this Honey Bear die set from Joset. You can make it a girl or a boy bear by moving the bow around, or leave it off all together. I added some drawn-in eyelashes to make her extra cute.


And these little bees are part of the die set as well. Super fun to make a bunch and use them on the card, inside and out, plus the envelope too.


The papers are from Authentique's "Frontier" collection from a few years ago. It has the perfect Summer feel to it. My friend Sharon's mother Marian is turning 98 this Summer and during these uncertain times, the family is not sure if they can visit and celebrate with Marian, so Sharon solicited the help of crafty friends and family to send her mom birthday cards. I was certainly happy to help! 98 is nothing to sneeze at, so kudos to Marian!

Thanks for popping in today! Here are the supplies I used:



Comments

  1. Recently used Elizabeth Craft stamps for the first time—really like the style of the large sentiment sets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I have yet to purchase those beautiful sentiment sets. They’re on my list though! I’m glad you like them.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com