Greenville Planner - Selling Our Home

It's Greenville Planner time again and boy oh boy, it's incredible that we are actually moving forward in our moving plans during this whole Covid-19 pandemic. The very first viewers of our house have made an offer and we're in the process now of going through all the necessary steps to close by the end of April. I've been documenting our progress and have a new layout to share today over on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog with lots more photos and details there.

To extend the space needed for more journaling, I've added this fun fold-out with a pocket and some journaling tags. It's super easy and a great way to sort of hide your private thoughts while also trying to document them. I share the dimension and details on the ECD blog too.


Here's a list below of everything I've used for this layout. The list is also located at the end of my full post on the ECD blog. Thanks for stopping by!





Comments