Ocean Blue Cascading Tag Album

Happy Hump Day everyone! Today I'm sharing my cascading tag album using Graphic 45's brand new Ocean Blue collection. Here's a peek at the project I created for Creativation 2020 plus even more photos and a video tutorial on Graphic 45's blog today. Check it out here. I've shown how I created the basic structure of this tag album with tags both vertical and horizontal.


If you haven't heard yet, Graphic 45 has come out with some fabulous new die sets. This little policy envelope is one of them. I show all the dies in this new set in my video tutorial.


This fancy frame is also part of that new die set. When you view the video, you'll see I created this album from not much more than tags and the paper collection, then I used my Cinch machine to bind it all together. If you don't have a Cinch, you can simply punch holes and insert book rings or more twine.

Ocean Blue is a unique Graphic 45 collection in that it uses various shades of only three colors: blue, brown and white, which I think makes it extra fabulous! I believe this will be a favorite for Summer, vacation, cruise and beach photos, just to mention a few. 


What would you make with Ocean Blue? I would love to hear!


Don't forget to visit the Graphic 45 blog today for more photos and my video tutorial. Thanks and have a great day!

Comments

  1. This is so beautiful - if I was visiting you, it would make me grab it quickly to look through. When can I come over? I'll bring cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com