Fashion Forward Album Tutorial is Ready!

Hey everyone! The tutorial is up and ready in my Etsy shop for this lovely and cheerful Fashion Forward Monthly Journal project. I've created a companion video to give you a walk-through of the project as well as some information about my SVG files I've created especially for the Graphic 45 travel album. The file is included in the tutorial and also listed separately in my Etsy shop if you want to purchase only that.

I hope you take a moment to watch this quick video. It's a great way to get a visual idea of the details and some other little tips before beginning the tutorial which you can find here.

Comments

  1. Beautiful album, lots of interesting elements and pages. TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com