2020 Mini Calendars FREE Printable!

As I do every December, I've created these great little monthly calendars for you to use as you wish. Many of you continue to use the desktop calendar project I designed years ago. I still use mine! So these are perfect for that project, but also for planners and all sorts of other projects. Just trim them out and go!

Copy and paste the URL below and it will take you to the two-page PDF you can print out. If you have any problems or questions about accessing the file, just let me know in the comments below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HWN-QNuD8Z_i7Vt1hEn7QHai4hPouQx1/view?usp=sharing


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It tells me I do not have permission to view this page. Help!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry. Email me personally and I’ll send to you. Not sure why this is happening. I’ll try fixing it.

      Delete
  3. Hi Annette. I tried accessing the file, but it won't let me. Tells me I can sign in with Google, but still won't allow me access. These calendars look so great! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry. Please email me (see below) and I’ll send that way.

      Delete
  4. Tells me "You do not have permission to view this page".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This seems to be happening to everyone. Sorry. Please email me and I’ll send personally. (See below)

      Delete
  5. Thanks a bunch Annette. I'm not yet thinking about a 2020 planner, but know I'll need this in the near future. Happy Crafting! Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are certainly welcome Michelle! They will come in handy for any projects. Enjoy!

      Delete
  6. Will not let me access files. My email address is boo46@charter.net. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. After copying and pasteing, I was able to see and copy calendars. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Annette, I was able to get to the file and download it from Google Drive after I logged in with my account. Thank you so very much for doing this for us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com