Lost in Paradise Paper Bag, Tag and Envelope Album Class

Happy Independence Day to those in the States! I hope everyone is having a great week and have some fun plans for your weekend. Summer is definitely here, so I thought it was the perfect time to share another great tropical-themed, Summery project made with Graphic 45's "Lost in Paradise" collection. I'll be teaching this project August 17th hosted by Cupcakes-n-Unicorns, so if you're in the Central Florida area and would like to join us, simply click the link below to sign up.


I'm calling this my Lost in Paradise Paper Bag, Tag and Envelope Album. Be sure to watch my video below to take a walk-through of the project and everything that went into it.


Paper bags make great pages for mini albums and so do envelopes!


Flat paper sacks are hinged inside as well to make for even more interactive fun.


Plenty of spaces and tuck spots for photos and journaling, this album will be perfect for Summer vacations, trips to the beach, a tropical holiday or for your cruise photos.





CLASS INFO:
Saturday, August 17th • 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Melbourne Community Church
3030 West New Haven Avenue, Melbourne, FL 32904

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com