Lost in Paradise Trinket Box and Itty Bitty Mini Album

Lost in Paradise is here! Graphic 45 has done it yet again with a gorgeous tropical paper collection! I've created a fun little project today, and have another BIGGER one in the works for my Etsy shop (coming soon.) Here's a look at the project for today, and then take a closer look in my walk-through video below. And remember, you can purchase Graphic 45 collections directly from their website right here, or at your local scrapbook store.










Comments

  1. What a cool way to use this box Annette- love it! And the paper of course is amazing <3 Thanks so much for using my die.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen! Your dies are some of my favorites, so this was very fun to make!

      Delete
  2. I love your box w/ album! I LOVE this paper, just got it in! Loved your youTube too! Thanks for sharing! And as a Florida girl, it's dear to my hear also :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that collection the best!? It's SO Florida. Thank you so much for stopping in and leaving a nice comment. Enjoy creating!

      Delete
  3. I love the projects you come up with. I can't wait to make a version of this when my paper arrives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Regina. It's such a fun and beautiful collection to create with. You'll have a great time! Thanks for stopping in.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com