Revamped By The Sea album PLUS A Proper Gentleman album using the same tutorial



FRIYAY! It's Friday. Happy weekend to ya. I decided to revamp my By The Sea Tag & Policy Envelope Album before releasing the tutorial, and while I was at it I decided to make the same album using A Proper Gentleman Deluxe Collectors Edition just to show that one tutorial can take you far. I can imagine making this same album out of many, many collections.

I've listed the tutorial in my Etsy shop today, and also listed each of these albums for sale, and whipped up a quick video to share with you. I hope you take a moment to check it out. My Etsy shop is here.


Comments

  1. Fantastic. Love the way they turned out. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es un trabajo fantastico,gracias por compartirlo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just purchased this tutorial. Can't wait to make it. Hmmmm, tomorrow morning sounds good.
    A fan from Satellite Beach, FL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you enjoy the project. And you’re so close, fellow Brevardian!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com