Holiday Workshop Projects and Video Peek!


It's a fun-filled day of Christmas crafting right here in Melbourne, Florida. Together we create lots of cards, tags, gift card holders, treat boxes and the day includes lunch, games, prizes, holiday music and treats! It's my favorite time of year to reconnect with my local friends, and those who travel to come join me in this festive workshop. Here are all the details below and how to sign up.

Here's a quick video preview of the projects...




12 Annual Holiday Workshop
Featuring Graphic 45's new "Christmas Magic" collection

Saturday, November 10th, 2018
10:00 a.m. - 6 p.m.

Rodes Park Community Center
3410 Flanagan Avenue
West Melbourne, FL  32904

Cost: $105.

We'll be creating the following...

10 large greeting cards (2 each of 5 designs) (envelopes included)
4 large tags
20 small tags
4 gift card holders (2 each of 2 designs)
2 three-dimensional treat/gift containers

And of course there will be games, PRIZES, water, coffee and snacks throughout the day. Lunch is included and details for your lunch selection will come after I get all registrations.

Speaking of prizes, here are a few ways you can earn raffle tickets toward prize drawings:

• Early-Bird sign-up (signing up before you see the project photos)  10 Tickets!
• Sign-up after September 3rd, after seeing photos.  3 Tickets!
• Bring a friend who has never been to my Holiday Workshop.  5 Tickets!
• Brand new attendee to my Holiday Workshop? 10 Tickets!
• Travel more than 20 miles to attend.  5 tickets!
• Wear holiday attire  (shirt, sweater, hat, whatever) 3 Tickets!

There are several affordable hotels near the community center right off I-95. Address of the community center is above.

For those who can't attend and would like to be placed on the Wish List for a kit, simply RSVP specifying this by e-mailing me at AnnetteGreen@bellsouth.net. Please know that I am making up no more than 50 this year, so if the attendees don't meet this number, the remainder will be made available as kits. Kit pricing is $105 (free shipping to the contiguous United States) and will include directions and all the pre-cut materials. I'll contact those on the Wish List on October 31 if there are kits available, at which time I will collect payment.

I have 27 signed up but there's still room for you. RSVP now to sign up! This is a popular event, so don't delay! Payments secure your spot (first come, first served) and can be made via PayPal to AnnetteGreen@bellsouth.net using Friends and Family please. Local friends can mail me a check if you prefer. Deadline to RSVP is October 15.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'd love to see you there. Every year we have a great time!

Comments

  1. I would love to be able to attend this workshop, unfortunately it won't be possible this year. I would love to be placed on the wish list for a kit! Going to send an email! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruthie. If you’ll email me so I have your email address, I will contact you at the end of the month if I have kits available.

      Delete
  2. Please let me know if you have any kits available and how much they will be. I do not live near FL and would not be able to attend in person. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be happy to. Please email me with your name and email address so I can connect with you when kits are available.

      Delete
  3. Im.in SC and usually in FL during the time you are going to have this class. But I'm having treatments and will not be down. I would love to be put on the list for a kit if you hsve some left over. Will the kits include the instructions. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pat. I’ve got you down. You are 27th on the wish list. If you email me with your email address I will let you know at the end of the month if I have kits available. Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Had a great time and learned a bunch of stuff and the ladies at my table were just super to work with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm so glad you enjoyed it Jan. It was great meeting you! Happy paper crafting and holidays to you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com