A very special birthday card for Diane

Dig out your favorite Graphic 45 paper collection and get ready to make an easel card! This one was made especially for Diane Schultz, Designer and CEO at Graphic 45, also affectionately referred to as "Mom" since she is mother to Charee, Aimee and Jeff Filimoehala at Graphic 45.



I'm sharing a tutorial for this pretty Steampunk Debutante card on the Graphic 45 blog today in honor of Diane's birthday. (I was told she holds a special fondness for this collection.) I hope you hop over and take a look, then leave a comment there to wish Diane a Happy Birthday.

If you've ever met Diane in person, whether at a show or on a Graphic 45 cruise or class, you know that she is not only beautiful, but sweet and kind and personable. She always has a smile and takes a moment to get to know you. I always look forward to seeing her and spending a little time with her when I attend Creativation in January each year. I truly feel like I'm part of the family.

Here's a few peeks below. Find out how to make it here along with some tips and tricks.









Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com