Cruise With Me in 2019!

I have several major events already on the books for 2019, thus I will be putting my scrapbook store teaching tour on hold until 2020. Three big events already scheduled are my Crafters Therapy Cruise, Creative Mountain Retreat, and my 13th Annual Holiday Workshop. In between, I'll be offering more tutorials and kits via my Etsy Shop than in previous years. So lots of exciting changes coming!


Soooo, how about a creative cruise with me in June, 2019? Make your plans now to join me as I'll be teaching Graphic 45 classes on the Anthem of the Seas out of New Jersey headed to beautiful Bermuda! All the details can be found here.



My first cruise out of Tampa this year was a big hit with crafty cruising friends like these. We had a fun make-n-take project to kick things off, then two different classes shown below.





All projects are designed and created by yours truly and always with beautiful Graphic 45 collections.  Step-by-step directions with photos are included, and I always have lots of exciting give-aways throughout the cruise with great Graphic 45 goodies! 

I'm excited to be working with Crafter's Therapy Cruises this time and can't wait to start designing the projects I'm going to teach with the newest Graphic 45 collections coming out.

So, grab a girlfriend (or boyfriend, hubby, whomever) and reserve your space now. I promise you'll have a great time!

Comments