12 Annual Holiday Workshop Time!


It's unbelievably that time of year again where I'm planning for my annual Holiday Workshop. It's a fun-filled day of Christmas crafting right here in Melbourne, Florida. Together we create lots of cards, tags, gift card holders, treat boxes and the day includes lunch, games, prizes, holiday music and treats! It's my favorite time of year to reconnect with my local friends, and those who travel to come join me in this festive workshop. Here are all the details below and how to sign up.


12 Annual Holiday Workshop
Featuring Graphic 45's new "Christmas Magic" collection

Saturday, November 10th, 2018
10:00 a.m. - 6 p.m.

Rodes Park Community Center
3410 Flanagan Avenue
West Melbourne, FL  32904

Cost: $105.

I don't have the papers yet, but will be designing the projects with the new Christmas Magic collection by Graphic 45. I will have a photo to share of all the projects by the first week of September. If you haven't seen the sneak peeks of this collection, you can view them here.

Until then, I can tell you that we'll be creating the following...

10 large greeting cards (2 each of 5 designs) (envelopes included)
4 large tags
20 small tags
4 gift card holders (2 each of 2 designs)
2 three-dimensional treat/gift containers

And of course there will be games, PRIZES, water, coffee and snacks throughout the day. Lunch is included and details for your lunch selection will come after I get all registrations.

Speaking of prizes, here are a few ways you can earn raffle tickets toward prize drawings:

• Early-Bird sign-up (signing up before you see the project photos)  10 Tickets!
• Sign-up after September 3rd, after seeing photos.  3 Tickets!
• Bring a friend who has never been to my Holiday Workshop.  5 Tickets!
• Brand new attendee to my Holiday Workshop? 10 Tickets!
• Travel more than 20 miles to attend.  5 tickets!
• Bring a 2-liter bottle of soda to share.  3 Tickets!
• Wear holiday attire  (shirt, sweater, hat, whatever) 3 Tickets!

There are several affordable hotels near the community center right off I-95. Address of the community center is above.

For those who can't attend and would like to be placed on the Wish List for a kit, simply RSVP specifying this by e-mailing me at AnnetteGreen@bellsouth.net. Please know that I am making up no more than 50 this year, so if the attendees don't meet this number, the remainder will be made available as kits. Kit pricing is $105 (free shipping to the contiguous United States) and will include directions and all the pre-cut materials. I'll contact those on the Wish List on October 1 if there are kits available, at which time I will collect payment.

RSVP now to sign up! This is a popular event, so don't delay! Payments secure your spot (first come, first served) and can be made via PayPal to AnnetteGreen@bellsouth.net using Friends and Family please. Local friends can mail me a check if you prefer. Deadline to RSVP is September 30.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'd love to see you there. Every year we have a great time!




Comments

  1. What fun! Sigh, this is when I wish I lived closer to you. I would be signing up right now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deborah, I would love to have you join us some day! We really do have a lot of fun, and make a BUNCH of stuff.

      Delete
  2. Sounds dreamy!*☆♡☆* I wish I could attend!*☆♡☆*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com