Video blast of 7 Graphic 45 projects I'll be teaching this year!

Hello everyone. This is gonna be a fun, creative year! I'm getting ready to visit two wonderful scrapbook stores this Spring and I thought I'd share what I'm teaching here in one spot. I've created a brief video walk-through of each of the seven different projects, created with the newest Graphic 45 collections like Little Women, Floral Shoppe, Sun Kissed and Botanical Tea plus a Fairie Dust project too. I hope you have a moment to check them out below.

























The store names and links are listed in the description box of each project video and I've also added these to my Calendar. Just click on the Calendar tab at the top of my blog page. 


I'd love to have you join me in one of these classes this year!


Comments

  1. Unbelievably beautiful! Hoping those classes will be offered closer to home ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new
    to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking
    back frequently!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Sun Kissed beach cabana!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com