9th Annual Holiday Workshop is Coming!

It's that time of year again. My annual Holiday Workshop! I've been doing a Christmas workshop since 2008 and it's always a great time. We spend a full day creating all the things needed for the upcoming holidays: Tags, gift card holders, cards, treat boxes, and more tags!

This event is mostly attended by my local friends here in Florida, but anyone can come. I advertised this last month to my local contact list and we are nearly full, with just 5 seats left. So if you're interested, see all the details below, then contact me ASAP.



Sunday, November 12th
POW/MIA Community Building
5995 N. Highway 1, Melbourne, FL 32940
10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
$85.00
(lunch included)

We will be creating the following:

10 Large Greeting Cards (2 each of 5 designs, envelopes included)

4 Large Tags

20 Small Tags (5 each of 4 designs)

4 gift card holders

2 three-dimensional treat containers


I've designed all the projects with Graphic 45's Winter Wonderland collection of papers, ephemera cards and chipboard, plus Petaloo flowers, May Arts ribbon and fun Cricut cuts. Pre-cut, pre-stamped and ready to go! Color photos and instructions too.

There will be goodies, games and prizes throughout the day and festive holiday music. I've got a BUNCH of give-aways and a grand-prize I'll be raffling off. There are a number of ways to earn raffle tickets:

Sign up: 5 tickets
Bring a friend new to my holiday workshop: 5 tickets
First time sign-up: 5 tickets
Travel more than 20 miles to get here: 5 tickets
Bring a snack to share: 3 tickets
Wear a festive holiday shirt, sweater, hat, antlers, whatever: 3 tickets


There are several affordable hotels in the Viera/Melbourne area so just Google the address of the event to find the closest one that suits your needs. (see above) We have a Holiday Inn , Hampton Inn and La Quinta right off the highway (I-95) with great shopping and dining nearby. (Hobby Lobby and Michaels included!)

For those who are interested in attending, or can't attend and would like to be placed on my wait list for a possible kit, please contact me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com. Kits will be issued only if all seats have not been filled, and would ship on November 13th for $75.00 plus $13.60 shipping. (U.S. customers only)


If you have any questions, please let me know. Hope to see you there!






Comments

  1. What a wonderful set of cards and tags! Wish I lived closer to participate in this workshop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we we ever move to Florida (which we eventually plan to do) I look forward to taking your classes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful kit class, I know y’all had a blast. Do you sell your instructional sheets/photos for these cards? I saw the snap guide (very nice), but no Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com