A Tour of the Fabulous Scraporium!

Hello and welcome to another awesome scrapbook store tour. I recently taught three fun Graphic 45 classes at Scraporium located near Tampa, Florida, just a few hours from home. As you'll see as we stroll the aisles, it's a small store totally PACKED with everything you could dream of for your crafting and scrapbooking needs. And they have a large classroom where they host various classes for all levels of crafters. I hope you take a moment to watch this brief video. Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Thanks for this great tour Annette! What city is this store in? Will you be teaching any more classes there? I am in Clermont but would like to have a schedule of your upcoming classes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rene, thanks. This wonderful store is located in Lutz, just outside of Tampa. Clermont is probably about an hour away, maybe less. I teach at the store about twice a year. I love teaching there! Watch for my 2018 calendar updates so you don't miss the next one. Would love to meet you.

      Delete
  2. What fun to see Scraporium in motion ~ and to see my scissors so prominently featured Ha Ha! Thank you for this terrific video! Hope to see you again soon, take care :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com