Take a Tour of the Fabulous Scrapbook Store and More

Now that I'm settled back home for a bit, I've composed another video tour of my latest teaching gig at The Scrapbook Store and More in Greenfield, Wisconsin right outside of Milwaukee. This fabulously huge, delightful store is one not to miss if you're in the Milwaukee area. Christine Slak, the owner, knows her stuff when it comes to not only stocking and marketing her wonderful store, but she's also a creative person; something you don't always see in scrapbook store owners. She often designs and teaches her own projects at the shop.

Many wonderful teachers come to her store, including but not limited to Eileen Hull, Dyan Reaveley and Frank Garcia. Therefore, I was honored to be invited to teach my Graphic 45 classes here after meeting Christine at Creativation 2017 (formerly CHA, the Craft and Hobby Association show in January). It was a full weekend packed with creativity. Christine was very accommodating and her customers were enthusiastic and so friendly! I hope you have time to enjoy this peek into this fantastic store...



Comments

  1. This shop is fantastic! And customer service is above and beyond what you would expect!! Great store. I am sorry I missed you there - I would have loved to have taken your classes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a wonderful shop and you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous store, thanks for the tour! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a wonderful store! The display that features you and your projects must be exciting for you to see. You are so talented and share such beautiful artwork!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annette, what a terrific shout-out for such a delightful shop! So nice to be able to take your tour and see all the scrappy goodness, oodles of aisles for beautiful paper and walls full of stamps, paints, stencils and embellishments!!
    Wonderful to see all the imaginative projects on display!! Such creativity from all of you!!
    Many thanks and congratulations to you and the shop owner and staff!! Hard workers, all of you!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Annette, Linda here from Scrapbooks By The Sea in Myrtle Beach. Thanks for or this tour. I love this shop. I go Everytime I make it up to Milwaukee. Lots of goodies and that classroom is awesome. I have to tell you I loved the look on your face when you held up that custard. Wisconsin custard s the best. Next time plan your class around the State Fair. You will die and go to heaven when you eat one of their cream puffs! 😋

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, do I miss having a great place to scrap locally. Great video...thanks Annette.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com