Indianapolis, here I come!

For weeks I've been prepping for upcoming classes. I used to think it was the glamorous life to travel teach, but it's a lot of work! You've got to be on the ball (ahead of the ball really. But it's always fun to teach in new stores and get to meet new Graphic 45 fans.

Now I'm wrapping up all the details for my first teaching gig of the year (...had to cancel Canada. Long story.) in Indianapolis next weekend at Palette & Paper. Paul will be joining me on this trip since it's our anniversary weekend. He also has a college friend who lives there he can visit. So it should be a fun trip for both of us.

Palette & Paper is hosting a weekend of fun for National Scrapbook Day 2017 and I'm honored to part of the celebration! Friday evening, we'll be making this fun Midnight Masquerade treasure box.



Saturday we'll be making this big beautiful Portrait of a Lady album filled with interactive pages, pockets, pull-outs, and envelopes. What a special Mother's Day gift this would make! Or wedding, or birthday, or graduation...


Sunday afternoon, we'll create this lovely Nature Sketchbook mixed media album/planner. I've included ephemera cards, chipboard, die-cut flowers, policy envelopes and printed monthly pages to use as a calendar or planner. 


I've also got a cute make-n-take up my sleeve for the weekend. So if you're in the Indianapolis area and would like to join me, register with Palette & Paper QUICKLY, as there is limited space available for these classes. REGISTER HERE.


Thanks for popping in. I'll be sharing my travels with you on my Instagram, Facebook and Twitter next weekend, so be sure to follow me! Links are in the righthand column of my blog.


Have a great week!


Comments

  1. I wish I could take your classes :) such pretty projects!
    Einat Kessler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming to Indy Anette, was a great weekend! I enjoyed the classes a lot, hope you keep visiting us. Now I'm all hooked up on the graphic 45 papers! It was a real pleasure to meet you thanks for being so patient ! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nohemi! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me such a great message. I SO enjoyed teaching at Palette & Paper, and meeting you and all the great friends there. I definitely plan to return!

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for the wonderful classes. I really enjoyed meeting you and doing the projects that you brought for us. I'm just sorry that I didn't win the Portrait of a Lady album! ������ See you next year. - Rita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rita, thank you SO much! It was so fun and so great to meet you. That album is clearly one of your favorites and that makes me so very happy. Sorry you didn't win it too. ;)

      Delete
  4. Congrats on your beautiful projects. I am from
    Canada therefore the thought of assisting to one of your class is from zero to none. This is why, I am asking you the following question: do
    You sell tutorial for your project?

    Thanks for getting back to me. Looking forward hearing back from you.

    Regards
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com