Two New Classes Coming in March

Hi and Happy Monday everyone. I've got two fun class offerings coming up that I wanted to share with you today.


DISTRESS OXIDES • Sunday March 5 •  2:00 - 4:00
$10 • Space is limited to 20
RSVP: AnnetteGreen@me.com

First up is Demo/Mini Class on Distress Oxides. I'll share their unique properties, demonstrate different ways to use them, and compare them to Distress Inks. Guests will each create 3 tags each.



DIMENSIONAL CARD CLASS • Sunday March 19 •  1:00 - 5:00
$45 • Space is limited to 15
RSVP: AnnetteGreen@me.com

Second is my Dimensional Card Class with Graphic 45's Off To The Races collection. As you'll see from the cards, this is not just a horse-lovers paper collection. I've used the patterns and solids and the B-sides of many of the papers to show how versatile it is. I've got a great little video on each card below. (Sorry about the quality. I uploaded this from my phone. Still learning I guess...)





Comments

  1. Wow! They are awesome!! I so wish I lived out there! Ever think of doing an on line class? Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annette, as I live in Tasmania I won't be making this class lol so I was wondering if you will be doing tutorials for these cards later either paid or free? I love these designs . regards

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com