Graphic 45 Midnight Masquerade Card & Tag Station

I've been working away on Creativation projects (formerly CHA) for weeks now and today I finally get to share one of my projects as Graphic 45 unveils sneak peeks of their newest collections!

Be sure to hop over to the Graphic 45 blog to check out more photos of this project and of all the papers in this new collection Midnight Masquerade. My Card & Tag Station showcases most of the "B-side" of these mystical colorful papers, but the front sides would be perfect for birthday cards, party banners, and all kinds of celebratory paper craft projects. 

New this year! 
Every project I've created for the Graphic 45 booth at Creativation will be a class offering for all store owners or groups who would like to have me teach at their location. So if you see a project of mine you'd like to see taught in your area, contact your local scrapbook store owner and request me! I'll be meeting lots of store owners at the show as I'll be teaching a mini class in the booth this year, so I'll do my part too and get the word out to your store owners.

More samples are coming soon to my blog, so stay tuned in the coming weeks!



Comments

  1. Love this card station. Will you be posting a tutorial on it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a class I'm offering so unfortunately no tutorial this time.

      Delete
  2. I would love a tutorial on this, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annette's project is awesome. Great design release. Loving the colors and images

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks really amazing, just a pity we can't have a tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  5. The papers are beautiful and such wonderful colours! Your project is stunning Annette! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand that there will not be a tutorial out any time soon for this, but will there be kits available? We don't all have a store that we can take classes at, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the end of teaching a particular class, if I have kits left over of any of my classes, I will advertise here on my blog. But do not dispair, I will be designing other (simpler) projects through the year WITH tutorials. Stay tuned!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com