Marbled Pink Poinsettia Tag

'Tis a busy, busy week for most of us here in the States as we prepare for Thanksgiving this Thursday. I'm cooking for 10 this year and am looking forward to it. Yep, I'm one who loves to cook, loves all the prep work, loves having people over. The more the merrier! And Jamie's coming home for the first time since she left for college, so I'm pretty freakin' excited about that alone.

I'll be posting a fun holiday project this Friday here on my blog that the women in my family will enjoy creating on Thanksgiving Day. It's become a tradition for us while the guys watch football. I can't wait to share it with you, so be sure to pop in on Black Friday after you've tackled the shopping crowds. (something I don't do!)

Meanwhile...
...Today I'm featured on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog with a pretty holiday tag using Susan's poinsettia dies.


I've got an easy-to-follow tutorial there to show you all the steps. The poinsettia might be one of my all-time favorite Susan's Garden dies because it's super easy and turns out so very realistic. Plus there are several variations of the poinsettia, so it's fun to play with color combinations. I chose the Marbled Pink variety for my project.

I hope you join me there, and if you do, make sure to leave a comment so I know you stopped by.


Thanks for stopping in. Have a great week and Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments

  1. This tag is gorgeous Annette! I always enjoy seeing your beautiful projects!! Happy thanksgiving:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com