Graphic 45 kits in my Etsy today!

Hi everyone. Just popping onto the blog today to let you know I've listed a few extra kits from two recents classes. There are just a limited amount of each, so act fast if you're interested!



First up is my Enchanted Forest Decorative Box with Mini Album. You can read all the details about this kit in my Etsy Shop HERE.



And second is my BIG St. Nicholas Holiday Workshop Kit. Lots of cards, tags, gift card holders, and gift boxes. You can find out more HERE.


Thanks, and enjoy your week!

~ Annette

Comments

  1. I am ecstatic to have these kits available. The class instructions for the Christmas card holder box were so detailed and at the same time, very easy to understand and follow. Thank you for your hard work!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com