Altered Bottle with Spooky Poinsettias

Hi everyone! I've returned from teaching my Haunted Village class in Jacksonville and now I'm cutting, cutting, cutting for next week's Carolina teaching tour. If you're in the Myrtle Beach, South Carolina area, or in North Carolina and would like to join in my classes, be sure to check my Calendar tab at the top of my blog for locations and details. I'd love to see you!



Today I've got a fun project with tutorial over on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog. It's an altered wine bottle transformed into a spooky home decor piece for the Halloween season. I've used the Susan's Garden Poinsettia dies in an unusual way to dress up a very cool wine bottle I got from my friend Cindy. I hope you have time to pop over and check it out. It was a fun craft project to do in just a few hours.

Comments

  1. The flowers you created for the bottle are fabulous - so spooky looking but beautiful at the same time! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne, and thanks for your sweet comment over on the ECD blog as well. It was fun to make!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com