Fall Birthday Card with Susan's Garden Notes

Hello everyone and happy Monday. I'm featured today over on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog with a pretty birthday card with a bit of Fall flair. What better combination than Graphic 45 papers and Susan's Garden Notes dies? I've used Graphic 45's Hallowe'en in Wonderland paper with the pretty pumpkins as my background, and mixed three flowers (Marigold, Sunflower and Aster) in Susan's new "Potted" die. I hope you get a chance to check out my tutorial today!


Thanks for stopping in. Have a wonderful day!

(p.s. this is for my sweet Mom's birthday tomorrow. shhhh...)



Comments

  1. WOW! Lots of troll posts. Guess it's time to turn on the verification.
    Love this card for your mom. Hope she has a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Annette! Just love the papers you used and those vibrant flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Annette! Just love the papers you used and those vibrant flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! Your mum will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com