Graphic 45 Classes Coming to Scraporium

While local scrapbook stores seem to be closing every time we turn around, Scraporium near Tampa, Florida has managed to successfully thrive for the past 13 years. And this wonderful store isn't slowing down either. Just speak to store owner Denise Hopkinson who hosts events like crops, cruises, classes and is always planning the next big thing for her customers.

Denise contacted me a few months ago about teaching in her store and I'm thrilled to announce that I'll be teaching two fun Graphic 45 classes on Saturday, August 13th. Here's a peek at each project I'll be teaching...



Safari Adventure Mixed Media Box & Mini Album



(click to enlarge)

Voyage Beneath the Sea Shadow Box Display


In the Central Florida area? Lutz is an easy drive from both the east and the west coast of Florida, close to Tampa.

Contact Denise at Scraporium for details and to reserve your spot. Seating is limited, so don't miss it. I'd love to see you there!



Scraporium:
16518 N. Florida Avenue
Lutz, FL 33549
(813) 269-7946

Store Hours:
Monday - Friday 10 AM - 6 PM
Saturday 10 AM - 5 PM
Sunday Closed



Comments

  1. YAY! I'll be calling the store this morning for details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette, these projects are awesome. I bet you will have a packed house. You amaze me at how you can take graphics from those beautiful papers and turn them into works of art that look like that was the original intent for those papers. That is a real talent.
    Your comment you left me was so sweet. Thank you so much. Confession time...sometimes I figure out a font that I like and size a word on my computer then print it out and trace it onto my page. But you still have to outline it and fill it in. I don't have the steadiest hand but it's getting better the more I do it. Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com