Friday, August 7, 2015

Just For Fun Friday: Botanicabella Card

Hello and happy Friday everyone. I'm starting something new here on the blog. How about a "Just For Fun Friday" post? I'm constantly making something around here, and even though most of the time it's work-related, sometimes it's "just for fun." So I will be reserving my Fridays (as often as possible) for projects I'm making "just for fun."

Today it's a card I created with the gorgeous Graphic 45 Deluxe Collector's Edition of Botanicabella soon to be released. Originally released back in 2008, it's back and as beautiful as ever! Here are a few photos to share below AND I've included a handy Snapguide if you feel like making one yourself. In the tutorial, you'll see what supplies I've used as well. Enjoy, and let me know what you think. Thanks!














6 comments:

  1. This one came out before I "discovered" G45. So happy it's back! Your card is beautiful. Loving the vintage feel. That grouping of buttons and flowers is the perfect accent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will have a new appointment for Friday and I think you have used these cards masterfully! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I bought every piece of Botanicabella I could lay my hands on when it came out. It's the PERFECT color combo if you're creating Florida State Univ items. I do a lot of that here in Fla.! I confess I'm still hoarding some! Back in July I took a class from Jim Hankins and the subject of G45 re-releases came up. He asked what we'd like to see back. I immediately said Botanicabella. He had a "deer in the headlights" look but never said a thing. I just kept praying that if it wasn't coming out this summer, that he would say something tho the G45 folks. My prayers have been answered. Can't wait to re-stock it in my FSU stash. In my opinion, it's one of the most beautiful and versatile lines they've released.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully made! I love G45 papers - yes this does look like very special papers and in the hands of a pro like you - WOW!!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card, Annette!! And LOVE the Snapguide that you've included! Totally cool to see the card come together, inside & out!! Super Fabulous as always and what a great 'Just for Fun Friday' feature! Can't wait to see what you bring us each Friday :) XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card and thank you so much for the tutorial Annette !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you'd like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteGreen@me.com.