Graphic 45 Mon Amour Multi-Tag Mini Album

Hello everyone! There's a beautiful new Graphic 45 paper collection that you're sure to love. (No pun intended.) It's called "Mon Amour" and I've got a unique tag album to share with you over on the Graphic 45 blog today. I've used all three packs of the Graphic 45 black tag staples and lots of pretty May Arts ribbon. Mon Amour will be available soon, but wouldn't it be fun to WIN some of it?

Here's a peek below at a few pages, but be sure to hop over to their blog to watch my YouTube tutorial and to see all the gorgeous papers and accessories in this collection. Leave them a comment and let them know what you think and you could "win it before you buy it." Good luck!







If you're headed to the Paper Arts Show in the Chicago area, stop by the Graphic 45 booth and check out my album in person. It's always prettier in real life. If you do, make sure to come back and let me know what you thought of it. I'd love to hear.


Thanks for stopping in today. Have a wonderful day!



Comments

  1. Annette, your album is just beautiful. I love the colours and the tags/shapes. Thank you for sharing your beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this album! You are so clever the way you used tags to make this album. I must try and make one. Thank you for sharing your creative talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Moly, Annette!! This album is AMAZING--Like, WOW!! I just can't see how every page you turned in this album, presented us with an even prettier page than the one before!! If that's even possible?! :) Such a romantic and beautiful album through and through!! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this!!! It'll be sorta nice to have more time in the cold months to do some relaxing crafting again!!! I'll get a chance to finish up a cple books I've had set aside that I can look into your ideas here. ☺️ What a LOVELY piece!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW WOW WOW! this album is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com