The Big Birthday Bash Card Workshop is Coming

Ever since I tried the Distress Watercolor technique from Tim Holtz in the Compendium of Curiosities III book, I've been hooked. It's a fairly easy technique, even if you're not a pro artist. The trick is knowing where to shade and where to lighten. After some practice, you figure it out pretty quickly. While I'm not claiming to be a pro at it myself, I think I get it.


I played around a while, designing some birthday cards using a few Stampers Anonymous blueprint stamp sets and Graphic 45 Mother Goose papers and came away pretty satisfied with them. I thought "I enjoy this so much, I'd love to teach others this fun technique."


The Big Birthday Bash Card Workshop
Sunday, March 29
1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
$25
(Melbourne, FL)



I'll teach how to master the water brush with Distress Markers on Ranger Distress Watercolor Cardstock to create these four fun cards. 
Two 5" x 7s", one 6" x 6" easel card, and one A4 pop-up.


And it's not just a class, it's a PARTY! Think streamers, balloons, and cupcakes! And if you arrive with your own handmade party hat, you'll instantly receive a prize at the door! 


Space is limited to 20 guests, so RSVP quickly if interested.


Hope you can join us!


Comments

  1. Fantastic cards, Annette! Wish I was somewhere near.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well how fun is that class going to be!!!! I would totally sign up, Annette, if I lived close by!! I love the water coloring technique, too and to be able to learn any extra tricks or two from an artist like you, would be a treat indeed!! Have Fun!! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com