Quick Cards & Tags From Only Two Sheets of Paper

Hello and good Monday morning all. Christmas is just a week and a half away and if you're like me, you're a little behind on card making. Every year I say I'll start early, but I never seem to. So I've got an idea for you. I challenged myself to create as many cards and tags as I could from only two sheets of 12 x 12 scrapbook paper, plus two sheets of cardstock for bases.

I used Graphic 45's "Time To Flourish" collection. In this wonderful collection, there are 24 sheets. Two sheets for each month of the year. One of the two sheets is called the Flourish page, the other is the Cut-Aparts page. So I took December's Flourish and Cut-Aparts and created the following:

2 - 4" x 6" cards
2 - 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" cards
4 - gift tags
2 - gift card holders




I'm featured over on the Graphic 45 blog today with more details, photos and a Snapguide showing you step-by-step how you can make your own. And did you know you can order single sheets of Graphic 45 papers on Scrapbook.com? And they ship super speedy! Click on these links below...




Thanks so much for dropping in today. Have a wonderful day!

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh Annette, this collection looks fabulous! I'm on my way to see more! holiday hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made beautiful things with a beautiful collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my, Annette! This is fabulous! Thanks so much for all the inspiration. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderfully festive, Annette!! Look at all of the cards and tags you made "just like that" :) Fabulous and beautiful!!
    XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderfully festive, Annette!! Look at all of the cards and tags you made "just like that" :) Fabulous and beautiful!!
    XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com