One lucky winner...

Thanks for all the nice comments on my Compendium of Curiosities III Challenge post the other day. As promised, for those of you who were kind enough to comment and also leave me a recipe for my Holiday Cocktail Book, I randomly drew the name of...

Julie Steed

Blogger Julie Steed said...
A lot of us have the cookie recipes stashed away in a book but holiday libations? Love that idea! Your cover looks amazing as well. I've got a Pinterest board full of tasty beverages. :) http://www.pinterest.com/ElvesInTheAttic/sip-slurp-chug-a-lugga/
October 13, 2014 at 9:11 AM
 Delete


Thanks Julie! I'll be sure to check out your Pinterest board. Shoot me a quick e-mail with your mailing address and I'll send you something really nice!  AnnetteGreen@me.com


Have a great day everyone!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com