Monday, September 1, 2014

Super Speedy Scrapbooking - Now that's my style!

Hello and Happy Labor Day everyone! I'm returning from a cruise today and then joining the family for a cook-out. I hope you have something fun and relaxing planned too.

But first, be sure to check out the Graphic 45 blog today as I share my super speedy pocket-style scrapbook layouts of our precious dog Suki. I use the new Raining Cats & Dogs ephemera pack, a few photos, and some pocket pages to whip up these fun and easy pages. They came together in a jiffy. I have a short video tutorial there too, plus Andrew is sharing his Good Ol' Sport pocket style scrapbook layout, so you're sure to be inspired. Don't miss it!

Meanwhile, here's a little sneak peek...




1 comment:

  1. I have a short video tutorial there too, plus Andrew is sharing his Good Ol' Sport pocket style scrapbook layout, so you're sure to be inspired. Don't miss it! paper roses

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you'd like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteGreen@me.com.