Super Simple Snapguide - Decorating File Folders

Hello and happy Wednesday, ya'll. I hope you're gliding through your week with a wink and a smile. I made a quick Snapguide this morning I'd like to share with you. I talked about dressing up file folders in one of my YouTube videos when sharing my Craft Room Organization tips and thought I'd show you how I made them. They are SUPER easy! And they look so pretty on my desk instead of those boring manila things.

Check it out and let me know what you think...

Check out How to Make Pretty File Folders From One Sheet of Paper by Annette Green on Snapguide.



Remember, you can follow me on Snapguide and never miss a new project when I post it. There's a Snapguide App for your phone too, which I like even better than viewing it on my computer.

Comments

  1. What a lovely way to 'art up' your work files! So much prettier than 'manilla'!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com