Botanical Tea "Thinking of You" Card

Happy Hump-Day everyone! I hope your week is going well. I'm featured over on the Graphic 45 blog today with a lovely 5" x 7" card using Graphic 45's Botanical Tea collection. I'm seriously NOT bragging on myself by calling my own creation "lovely". You see, ANYTHING you create with Botanical Tea can be nothing short of lovely. If you've seen it in person, you know what I mean.

So take a peek at my card here then be sure to go to the G45 blog where I provide a tutorial for you. Also, while you're there check out Denise Johnson's clever Couture card which has spaces inside for little gifts for the seamstress or quilter in your life. Such a great idea!





As always, thanks for popping in. Have a terrific day!

Comments

  1. This is such a pretty card; could you pleasetell me what edge punch or die you used on the strip.
    Thanks, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimi, thank you. The punch is from EK Success. Don't know the name of it. Sorry, but I got it at Michael's.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com