Monday, November 4, 2013

Holiday Workshop Time!

It's that time of year again. I'm working away like one of Santa's elves in my little space which seems to continually get smaller and smaller as I work. I'm talking about my 7th Annual Holiday Workshop.


How it is that, although I have a decent-sized room to work in, it usually boils down to about a 6 x 6 inch space I'm working in? (I hear some of you nodding in agreement on this one.)



It's been a busy few days since Halloween around here... 



Band/Color Guard competition. Viera High School gets a Superior!



So You Think You Can Dance Tour. So great!






...and designing my annual Holiday Workshop projects.



Annette's
7th Annual Holiday Workshop
Saturday, December 7th
Noon - 6 p.m.
Candlewood Suites, Melbourne, FL
$45

Each guest will make:
10 Cards
2 Gift Card Holders
4 Large Gift Tags
20 Small Gift Tags
2 Fabric Gift Bags
1 Kraft Gift/Cookie Canister


Holiday music and light refreshments included. 
It'll be a fun-filled day of creating!


RSVP (Cash, credit, and PayPal accepted to reserve your spot) to AnnetteGreen@bellsouth.net.


3 comments:

  1. I can so relate to getting down to a 6 inch space on my desk, ha ha. Your holiday workshop looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Annette your workshop looks such fun...if only you were not a 9 hour flight away! Lovely photos too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to be able to come to your workshop. It looks fabulous, but I'm in New York. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you'd like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteGreen@me.com.