Some Inky Fun with Dylusions - Altered Sketchbook

Thursday already? Jeeze. Where's the time going? I finally got my Halloween stuff up yesterday and will take some photos this weekend to share.

Meanwhile, I've got a fun and inky project to share over on the Ranger website. An altered sketchbook  for my daughter, who is always sketching something. She keeps it in her backpack and whenever the opportunity arises, she sketches. Teenagers are hard to please - at least mine is - so I was thrilled that she really liked it and is proud to show her friends.

Here's a peek below. Those Dylusions sprays are addictive! Combining them with Tim Holtz's new stencils from Stamper's Anonymous, and you've got all kinds of fun. Be sure to hop over to Ranger where I show you step by step how to make your own. They'll link you to all the great products I used to make it, too.


BEFORE



AFTER


Thanks for stopping by!



Comments

  1. LOVE this, Annette! Mine is still blank...well...mostly blank with more than a few Dylusions spray smudges on it. I think I'll wait til mine is finished to decorate my cover and will keep your design in mind when I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is nice. love all the differant tags and the eye stamp is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your photos for each step! What a great cover! I can not wait to get more supplies and try this out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com