Scor-Pal Blog Hop - Graphic 45 Typography Coupon Holder

Hello again. All week long, Graphic 45's fabulous design team has been sharing projects using the Scor-Pal and Scor-Tape (it's a blog hop!) along with sneak peeks of the wonderful new Sweet Sentiments collection coming soon. So be sure to hop over there each day and check it out.

Today I'm featured alongside Nichola and Susan with my coupon holder made with Typography papers at this link. I've included a step-by-step tutorial how to make it too.

I've been needing a new coupon holder for a long time and don't care for the cheap versions I see in stores. Mine is sturdy with a hard cover and a unique closure. I keep it in my car so I never forget a coupon or gift card or frequent shopper card again. I hate stuffing my wallet full of these things, so this was the perfect solution. I get lots of compliments in the grocery store and everywhere I use it.





This was so fast and easy to make, after I was done I wanted to make a bunch of them. You could omit the second set of pockets and make a sweet mini album with pull tags, or love notes, or whatever inside. When I make more, I'll certainly be sure to share them with you here.


Thanks for stopping by. Let me know if you went to the tutorial and how you like the project, AND if you think you'll try one of these yourself.


Have a great day!



Comments

  1. Just had to pop over and say Thank You! I have needed a replacement coupon file for so long but never found one I liked. Your coupon file is AWESOME and I will need to make one! Thank you so much for the instructions on G45!

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be a perfect gift for friends and family in the US.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your album is beautiful, Annette! Loved how you created the pages and the binding seems quite simple and easy to assemble. Let me ask, do the pages in the middle of the album stretch out? I really want to try this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw this on Graphic 45's blog and had to come over here to say thanks! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh y!! This is awesome! YOU re so awesome---so inspiring!!! I would love to try this! Can we have the tutorial???

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS is an awesome little book! I would LOVE the tutorial on it!!!! It's great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES!!! I would love a tutorial this little book is perfect for me. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ladies, that you all very much for your kind comments. Many of you are asking for the tutorial. I have provided the link for you at the beginning and end of my post. It will take you there. Also, when leaving comments asking me a question, please select the "email follow-up comments to..." option below your comment so I can write you back personally. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Once again - something I will be able to use! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just tried this mini tonight and loved it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just finished cutting out all my pieces (ran out of tape or I'd be finished) and wanted to say thanks again for this one. I love how much paper it used, how many of my pretty sheets I'll get to see every week. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com