October Kit of the Month - Steampunk Spells

It's been a busy weekend filled with LOTS of creating. I'll have all kinds of things to share with you this month, so be sure to stop by again soon.

My October Kit of the Month features the wonderful Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells papers and stickers.  My Close To My Heart followers may be wondering why Graphic 45 this month? Simply put, Close To My Heart didn't come out with any Halloween papers this season. While I know Halloween isn't a universally celebrated holiday, I personally LOVE it. It conjures great memories of my childhood, and I still enjoy it today as much as ever. I'm already working on my costume. So for those fellow Halloween fans out there...

Here's this month's kit.

It's a combination of CTMH white core card stock (great for sanding like I've done here) and a few Cricut cuts from the Artbooking cartridge, plus a spooky die-cut used not only as an embellishment on the page, but as a stencil to create a ghostly background.


My Kit of the Month is a 12-month Club offering for $20 per kit. (plus shipping) Start when you like and continue for 12 months with no interruption. Kits always include four pages, materials shown, cutting guide, photos and tips for assembly. I accept CC's and also use PayPal. Once payment is set up, your kit is automatically shipped and charged the first week of each month.

Don't want to commit to a full year? Kits are available - during the month they are offered - for $27.50 each, plus shipping. Simply e-mail me at AnnetteGreen@bellsouth.net to get yours.


Now let's take a closer look at the pages and details...











My Kit of the Month is always easy and fun. Great for beginners or the more advanced.

All you need for this kit is black ink for inking edges, white pigment ink for the trees, a sanding block to distress the background, and your other basic tools for scrapbooking. I'll send you the rest!


Contact me for yours today. AnnetteGreen@bellsouth.net


Shop for all your favorite Graphic 45 products at Scrapbook.com.

The Artbooking Cricut cartridge is available exclusively through Close To My Heart. Get yours here.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

Comments

  1. Love what you've done with the cricut cuts, Annette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project/layout! I love Steampunk Spells :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those trees are spooky cool! Love the layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooovee this paper pack and I am hoarding every inch of it. Your layouts are the bomb and I enjoying getting my daily fix from you. Thanks for sharing all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Putting my kit together today Annette! This is beautiful.... in a spooky sort of way! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com