May Kit of the Month - "For Always"

My kit of the month club pages for May feature Close To My Heart's beautiful "For Always" paper packet. Classic black and white designs with a neutral Whisper gray background and a pop of Ruby red accents, these pages would be great for any occasion from wedding to anniversary and more.



Glitter rimmed buttons, Cricut cuts and silver shimmer trim. (adhesive backed glitter tape)


A few doilies help embellish the pages.


Stamped images in Ruby and Black.


These pretty images are from the stamp set in the "For Always" Workshop on the Go.


The Kit of the Month Club always includes two layouts like you see here, plus cutting directions and detail photos for assembly. Kits are as low as $20 per month for 12 months, but I offer several different price ranges for a shorter commitment. Contact me at AnnetteGreen@me.com for more info.


Have a wonderful day!



Comments