EP Blog Post - Secret Garden Friendship Card


First off, thanks for the well wishes from my surgery last week. I am doing FANtastic! Recovery has been smooth-going and although it's hard for me to take it easy, I promise I'm taking all of your advice and not pushing it too quickly too soon. Thank you.

I'm over at the eclectic Paperie blog today with a big, beautiful card made with Graphic 45's Secret Garden papers in combination with some Alterations dies from Tim Holtz. Be sure to hop over there and check out all the details. And, of course, you can find all of the great products I used in the eP store. Thanks in advance for looking. Have a fabulous Monday!

Comments

  1. You weren't kidding when you said you had a beautiful card on ep's blog! That card is GORGEOUS!! I love your attention to detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it already looks adorable... So glad to hear you're recuperating well!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com