Just Because...

The eP store (eclectic Paperie, of course) is full of such great new goodies, I just had to share a card I made recently with some of them. This was a birthday card I made for my pal Lisa. (She also received this canvas I made last week).


The card was inspired by a sketch over at Verve Stamps. The papers are from Little Yellow Bicycle's "Just Because" 6 x 6 pack. What a great pack filled with sweet floral images, birds and bikes, tea cups and hearts. It's perfect for so many occasions. The ribbon on the card was originally from a set of washcloths I purchased at Ross. It was so pretty I just had to reuse it on something.



This great little drink glass is one of Wendy Vecchi's Blossom Bucket embellishments. I added some color with a Copic marker, then when I added some clear glue to the back, it moved the color around a little into cloudy blotches which, to me, now resemble ice cubes. How funny!



The word Cheers is another Wendy Vecchi treasure from her Art Parts line called "Words for Art." Made of thick, durable paper board, the words are perfect for painting and added dimension on a project. There are 10 words in this pack. Be sure to check it out at the linky below. I painted mine with two coats of Broken China Distress Paint.


I have another project up my sleeve that I can't wait to make with this paper that I'll share with you in a future post. (How's that for a teaser?) Meanwhile, I thank you for stopping by and hope you have a fabulous Monday.










Comments

  1. Fab use of these lovely papers and I love the WV lettering - what a great card!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling! I love that martini glass...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading you article, 6 years was very long. I hope read some of your blogs.
    2 bhk flat in Bhubaneswar
    plotting scheme in Bhubaneswar

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com