Heather's Bridal Shower

It's been far too long since I've been to any type of shower, so it was nice to attend my niece's bridal shower yesterday. Of course, I was happy to make her a special card for her special day. Here's a quick look.


5 x 7 inch card using Graphic 45's Place in Time and a few pieces from French Country.







Surprise! Heather thought she was walking in to a birthday party for her fiance's grandmother.


The shower was wonderful and the day was perfect to have the celebration outdoors. It was Jamie's first shower. When she saw all the gifts that the bride-to-be received, she said, "Wow, I can't wait to get married!" 


Uh. Not so fast....



Comments

  1. A beautiful card..looks like you had a wonderful time trace x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a glamorous card! Sounds like a great shower...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a positively gorgeous card, Annette! And yep, I hear ya on the Not So Fast part!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the purple and blacks together. What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gawjus! Love these colors together. What die or punch did you use for the heart and butterfly??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com