A Mini for Mom

It's April which means May is going to be here before we know it, and that means Mother's Day. Why not get a jumpstart on your gift this year and create a pretty little mini album to add your own photos or written sentiments?



This little mini album would be great for Mom, but also just as nice for anyone you appreciate in your life. A good friend, a teacher, grandma, or neighbor. It's got all the feminine touches thanks to Close To My Heart's beautiful "For Always" papers, stamps and various embellishments. I'll be teaching how to make this cute mini April 21st, but if you'd like to make your own, you can follow my photos and get your supplies through my links at the bottom of this post. All products are listed there and take you right to my CTMH shop.


The pages are thick chipboard (Dimensional Elements Album Pages) and the papers are cut on the Artiste Cricut cartridge which has a matching cut for each chipboard page. All it takes is a little touch-up sanding and ink-distressing to finish it off nicely. The size of the pages is just under 4 inches, so it makes a perfect mini for Mom to carry in her purse or display on the coffee table. 


Here's a quick look at all the inside pages below. I love how each page is a different shape.






Book rings hold the pages together and seam binding ribbon holds the album closed in a pretty bow.


Class will be Sunday, April 21st, from 1:00 - 5:30 p.m. 
at my home

Cost for class attendees: $25

Pre-stamped Kit with directions: $32.50 
(plus shipping where applicable)

RSVP Deadline for class or kits: Friday, April 5th.

If you prefer a kit that doesn't say Mom or Happy Mother's Day, let me know and I'll make the necessary adjustments when stamping yours.


Thanks for popping in today. Have a great day!

Comments

  1. What a gorgeous mini-album! Definitely one to be treasured...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette, this is beautiful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Annette, just popping in to say CONGRATULATIONS on making it to the final 30 at G45! You must be so excited. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous book, Annette! Wish I could come and take your class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annette, You do a beautiful job with your projects. Thanks for sharing this darling little book. I have not tried one yet but you make me want to get the kit and go for it!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com