Mojo Monday Graphic 45 Secret Garden Card

Wow, sliding in at the last minute with my Mojo Monday card this week! Mojo Monday card sketeches are a great way to get your creative juices flowing. Take their weekly sketches and use them as a kick-off point to your next card idea.

Card sketch 282 looks like this...




You can pick from round or square, which is nice. I opted for square this time.


I used some wonderful new products from Eclectic Paperie. You can view those items and their links to the EP store at the bottom of my post. This card measures 5 x 5 inches and starts with Brown Bag card stock and features the beautiful new Secret Garden papers from Graphic 45.



As well as these wonderful little wooden embellishments from Prima. 



They come in this great little wooden divider box. (Hmmm...I could make something cute from that...)



I used Tim Holtz new Distress Paints on the wooden shapes, blending colors with my finger. The paints go on nicely and blend wonderfully. 



Pink buttons fill in the spaces, and a tiny flower and brad fill in the pink wooden flower. 


Thanks for popping in today. Hope you give the Mojo Monday sketches a try yourself. Have a great day!

Comments

  1. So beautiful, Annette!! Love those wooden shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much for this post. I can't believe how few cards I was able to find which used the Secret Garden paper pack on a quick search on Google. Your card is lovely though, so I've used it as inspiration for my card for my partner's mum.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com