Quick & Easy Valentine Treat Holder


Good Monday morning all. Today I wanted to share a very easy and cute little Valentine treat holder you can make zippy quick. Using all Tim Holtz products, I whipped up a dozen of these in about an hour.

Look how easy...


Grab your paper scraps. Cut a #8 size tag. I used Tim's Tag & Bookplate die and Vintage Shabby papers.



From the bottom of the tag, score at 2 1/2 inches, fold up and ink all the edges. I use Frayed Burlap. Adhere on two sides to create a pocket. 



(Okay, I skipped a few steps with the photos, sorry.) Stamp on the folded flap, add a band of card stock above with a border layer. I sanded a piece of Kraft Core cardstock and cut a border from Tim's Vintage Lace die. Stamp a ticket, ink the edges, add a tiny heart with a mini clip and pop up with foam tape. Don't forget some ribbon at the top, and certainly don't forget to slip a sweet treat in the pocket! (I love using Wilton's candy molds and dark chocolate. I made butterflies wrapped in foil.)



How easy was that? One stamp set, a few dies, card stock and ribbon. Won't you give it a try?


Comments

  1. WHat a fab idea Annette...and so quick too. Could be used for so many occasions.

    THanks for sharing

    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. So sweet, no pun intended. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful set of goodies.... I'd much rather have your beautiful pocket than the chocolate, but rude not to take both, I think. If I have to, I have to! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com